VANGO Network is a non-profit public benefit corporation under California law and has been granted tax exemption status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code with the Tax ID #26-3438991.
If you would like to specify a project for your donation, please write it in the memo box. If you are donating to support VANGO tropical storm relief projects in Hue, please write “Hue 2020.”
To donate by check
- Mail a check payable to Vietnamese American NonGovernmental Organization Network, PO Box 9479, Fountain Valley, CA 92728
To donate by credit card
- Enter the amount you wish to give in the space below (suggested minimum of $10, please note Stripe’s transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30*).
- Press the “Donate” button to enter your credit card information and complete your donation.
In order to immediately respond to the disasters in Vietnam, we are also temporarily accepting donations through board member personal accounts (still officially donating, just faster to get to Vietnam).
Please include your email address in the payment description to receive your receipt for your tax deductible donation.
To donate by Zelle
- Send to board member Cathy Lam’s personal account at 714-330-3589.
- You may need to add this number to your recipients list. The name on the account is Cathy Lam, so if you save the number under another name, you will receive a notification to confirm.
Your donation helps fund capacity building training and programs, supporting underserved communities in Vietnam and USA. As a member of the VANGO Network community, you can feel confident in your contributions to sustainable community development and empowerment.