VANGO Network is joining ConnectNGive.org this Tuesday, May 5th, 2020 for Giving Tuesday.
Some nurses and doctors have been rationed down to 1 face mask a day due to COVID-19 related shortages. This challenges their work efficiency and safety, putting both themselves and their patients at risk. VANGO Network has stepped up to send donations despite the challenges coordinating with those on the frontline who are swamped with their COVID-19 response mission, dealing with layers of communication and lack of coordination. That was how ConnectNGive.org was born 3 weeks ago, to give donors and doctors a tool to easily manage donations coordinating so they can focus on their primary mission.
For the past 3 weeks, ConnectNGive.org has provided a platform to connect donors and recipients to address PPE needs by coordinating and tracking donations so that care providers can focus on what they do best without compromising their safety or quality of care and so that the PPEs that are available can be delivered efficiently and not go to waste. ConnectNGive.org has already registered 78 accounts (7 donors and 71 recipients, 63 of which provide medical care), and as of May 3rd, ConnectNGive.org had 72 open “help offers” (i.e. requests for donations and supplies).
To date, VANGO Network has sent 10,620 gloves, 3,995 N95 masks, 3,115 face shields, 1,255 gowns, 520 KN95 masks, 280 portable hand sanitizer units, 150 free-standing hand sanitizer units, and 15 intubation boxes to 22 recipients in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania through ConnectNGive.org. This includes:
(Click the links below to see their delivered, pending, and open help offers on the platform.)
- Community Health Partnerships (Santa Clara, CA)
- Silicon Valley Ambulance (San Jose, CA)
- Miyoco Medical Center (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Asian Health Services (Oakland, CA)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton (Port Richey, FL)
- Riverside Methodist Hospital (Marysville, OH)
- Morgan Hill PD (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley (San Jose, CA)
- Weiss Memorial Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Scripps Hospital (San Diego, CA)
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- APICHA Community Health Center (New York, NY)
- Gardner Health Services (San Jose, CA)
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility (Chinle, AZ)
- Nazareth Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- VMC Foundation (San Jose, CA)
- RotaCare Bay Area (San Jose, CA)
- AACI (San Jose, CA)
- School Health Clinics of Santa Clara County (San Jose, CA)
- LifeLong Medical Care (Oakland, CA)
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte (San Jose, CA)
- North East Medical Services. (San Jose, CA)
ConnectNGive has made it easy for VANGO Network to streamline and track our COVID-19 relief efforts in USA thus far, but there are still many people who need our help.
If you are in need of PPE donations:
Please sign up with ConnectNGive.org so that organizations like VANGO Network can easily see and address your needs. For more information about how ConnectNGive.org can support your search for and tracking of PPE donations, click here.
If you are looking to help provide funding for PPE donations:
Please join us on this first Giving Tuesday and donate to VANGO Network to help provide PPEs to medical and healthcare professionals and essential workers, combating COVID-19 on the front lines. You can also sign up with ConnectNGive.org directly if that is more suitable to your needs.
From the bottom of our hearts, VANGO Network wants to express gratitude to each and every one of you for your support in VANGO COVID-19 relief efforts. The need is great, and we are slowly chipping away at it to keep our communities safe, now and in the future.
More information about ConnectNGive.org:
ConnectNGive.org makes PPE donation easy for both donors and recipients, who can register their group at the click of a button.
Those looking for donations and supplies can easily post requests for needed resources.
And donating groups or individuals can easily respond to those requests.
The best part: ConnectNGive.org tracks these donations and keeps this information public, so everyone knows what’s going on and there’s no double donations.
For more information about ConnectNGive.org, please visit their website.
Or, for more information about how to support VANGO Network COVID-19 relief efforts, feel free to contact us at 1-714-330-3589 or email@example.com.