VA NGO Network Health Education Initiative – HEI
2014 Spring PedFACTS-Vietnam Training Course
Vĩnh Long: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 ** 8:00am – 5:00pm ** Tam Bình District, Vĩnh Long Province, Vietnam
REGISTER NOW HERE
Deadline: August 1, 2014
The VA NGO Network Health Education Initiative (HEI) PedFACTS-Vietnam is collaboration between Project Vietnam Foundation, American Academy of Pediatrics and VANGO Network focusing to provide the Pediatric First Aid Training for caregivers and teachers based on PedFACTS for which the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has granted Vietnamese copyrights to Project Vietnam Foundation (PVNF).
HEI PedFACTS-Vietnam Training Course
- PedFACTS-Vietnam Provider First Aid Training provides caregivers and teachers the basic first aid skills and confidence that they need to effectively care for children. (1 day)
- Improve knowledge of child care givers
- Reduce injury and emergency events for children in the school/childcare setting
- Introduce training on First aid for preschool/school teachers, for proposed adoption into national standards
Who should attend?
- Pediatric doctors and nurses working for VANGO Network member organizations and local hospitals, schools and childcare centers
- Kindergarten teachers and caregivers working for VANGO Network member organizations and local schools and childcare centers
- Participants will receive the Instructor or Provider Certificate American Academy of Pediatrics AAP & the VA NGO Network provided they have successfully completed the course.
HEI – Provider Course Registration: 1 day
- Members: $50
- Non Members: $90
Registration costs covered course supplies, training materials, book and certification from American Academy of Pediatrics & the VA NGO Network. Pre-Registration is required. Space is limited on a first-come, first–serve basis.
For detailed info, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, please contact to: Cathy Hà Lâm: 714-330-3589 (USA) * Dương Phan: 0906-958-939 (Việt Nam) or email@example.com; www.va-ngo.org